Instructions for Employers
Go to www.myworkkeys.com to verify the registered National Career Readiness Certificates.
Instructions for Individuals
There are three basic steps to acquire a test report or Certificate:
1) Go to ACT's official MyWorkKeys website
2) Set up an ACT account online
3) Order your test report or Certificate
Once you set up your ACT account online, you will be able to use that account to access test results and information.
Below are more detailed steps for accessing your information:
- Go to the ACT MyWorkKeys website at http://www.myworkkeys.com.
- Click on the logo that says "Individual Log in".
- On the designate page, create your account, following the instructions.
- Once you have set up your account, you can order your Certificate.
- On this website you can obtain the ACT Registration Number of your WorkKeys assessments as well as share your certificate with the public (create a unique URL to be share on your resume, for example). This can be done for free.
- If you wish to have a Certificate printed, you can order the Certificate through myworkkeys.com . The cost for a printed Certificate is $16.00.
Please note, in order to set up your account and order your Certificate, you will need to provide a match of five key criteria. Your information must match the information you used when you completed your answer sheet during the WorkKeys assessment. This information includes:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Day of Birth
- Month of Birth
- Examinee ID (for our assessments we used the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and your month, day and year of birth)